Little V Dubs on the Prairie - a VW car show
Time & Location
About The Event
Who is up for an incredible time!?
HerrKooleD is celebrating their tenth anniversary by organizing a small car show at the beautiful Vail Headquarters in Temecula.
There will be five awards attributed by a panel of judges, Best Vintage, Best Custom, Best of Show, Best Setup and Best costume/car pairing.
Because yes, we are asking everyone to bring some more fun to the party by putting yourselves on the front line and to dress in accordance to your car, and of course all crazy things are very welcome.
Show will have live Rock music all day long by:
HaHa Halfway, Child of War, Service Interruption, The Tony Fleet Project and Too Much Awesome.
Registration for cars is $10 and show is free to visitors .
Car registration will start at 1 pm,
· Show is located at Vail Headquarters, 32115 Temecula Pkwy, Temecula CA 92592
Vail Headquarters is located within the Redhawk Towne Center, in between Kohl’s and Famous Footwear.
· Show time is from 3pm to 10pm
· Roll-in time for show cars is 1pm.
· Cars will be placed in order of their arrival, no assigned spots.
· Cars are to check in at the BACK of the property – turn right between Bath&Body Works and the Walmart automotive center. Where that road dead-ends at a ravine, just past Walmart automotive, turn right again. This will lead you to the back of the property.
· All cars placed on the Vail HQ property must remain parked for the duration of the event (3pm to 10pm), cars on property will not be allowed to leave early.
· Cars who do not wish to stay for the duration of the event can park behind the Vail HQ property. There are spaces for about 30 cars in this area.
· All spots on the Vail HQ property are on dirt (Decomposed Granite).
· Cars that wish to park together must arrive together!
· Every car that parks on the Vail HQ property must sign a liability release provided at the registration booth